EP 03 - Mark Duff - Director Aberthau Consulting - You're Actually Buying a Bespoke Suit
Some of the topics that Mark and I covered:
- The history and development of the London Market and its unique place in the global insurance landscape
- The introduction of technology into the insurance market and its growth since the 1980s
- The London Market refresh in the early 2000s and the issues it highlighted
- Parametric insurance and the necessity for reliable data
- Is capacity rotating from indemnity to parametric or is new capacity being sourced?