EP 28 - Struan Todd - co-Founder Pandamatics - Every Business Is Bound to Have a Cyber Attack
Another episode, another panda…The Wolfcast was joined by Struan Todd, a co-Founder of Pandamatics. Pandamatics is Asia’s first and only pure cyber insurance coverholder.
Some of the topics that Struan discussed:
- Getting into the risk insurance market and learning from Lloyds in London
- Exploring the world and getting a wider world-view because of his career in insurance
- Becoming an accidental entrepreneur
- How hybrid working improves the working environment
- The challenges of building algorithmic risk assessment
- The extent to which COVID raised the demand and awareness for cybersecurity and its insurance
Other titles we considered for this episode:
- Attacking From Completely Covert Situations
- Driving the Overall Standard
- The Cyber Risk Is There
- Why Not Take the Risk?
- Expecting Someone to Come and Pick Up the Bill
This episode was produced by Isabelle Goh.